Follow Me @glam_foody

Monday, December 10, 2018

My natural 100% Bio Hair care routine

My natural 100% Bio Hair care routine :







Hi GlamFoodies πŸ’
In this post , I'm sharing with you this hair care routine that I've been trying for couple of months now, and I've been using only Bio products .

So if you want to figure out my hair care routine , keep on reading 😍

And these are the products that I use πŸ’–


First I start with oiling my hair :



After brushing and detangling my hair , I apply this hair care serum on the whole length of my hair (1.5 inches away from the scalp) including my hair ends  , and it icontains a mixture of amazing hair oils : coconut oil ,  Moroccan Argan oil , Jojoba oil and sweet almond oil .







And for my scalp , I apply this amazing anti-hair fall Oil That stimulates blood flow and it contains : Olive oil , Black seed oil , Cade oil and rosemary oil  . 
I massage it on my hair for 5mn to 10mn ( you can use the inversion method for better results )

Afterwards , I wrap my hair in a shower cap that helps providing heat to open your hair pores , to guarantee you will get the most benefits of the oils .


After 2h I jump into the shower .



Shower Time :



Before , I used to apply the hair conditioner first on my end before using the Shampoo .
But since I found this amazing Bio shampoo that is not only parabens and sulfate free , but also based on Argan oil.



Your scalp really feels clean and refreshed after using it , and it also helped me to get rid of my build up oils and my dandruff .




After cleaning my hair , I use this hair conditioner on my ends and leave it for 7mn , then I wash my hair with cold water to close the pores , and I wrap my hair in a towel [ preferably a cotton towel ]


and finally , I let my hair air dry normally , but if I'm in a rush I style my hair as usual .


Thank you guys so much for reading πŸ’“ 

You can find all the products that I use in Oleic Bio instagram page .


πŸ’₯Disclaimer : This post is not sponsored in any way , I'm sharing with you my personal thoughts of these products that I've purchased with my own money πŸ’—   

I hope you guys will like my post and if you have any further questions , do't hesitate to ask me.
I will be more than happy to answer you πŸ’•


See you in my next post πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

30 comments:

  1. This is really awesome - I have been interested in something like this and this is something for me to think about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for reading ❤ and I would love to know if you try it πŸ’•

      Delete
  2. ok i am deff wanting to try this now!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thant's so sweet of you 😍 I would love to know your results when you try it πŸ’•

      Delete
  3. You have lovely hair to begin with! I have loads of curls. I wonder how this would do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oww thank you so much that's so sweet of you 😍 And Moroccan Argan Oil does wonders for curly hair too, my sister have a thick curly hair and it really helped her defining her curls and making her hair more manageable πŸ’– I would highly recommend this brand cause their products are authentic and a 100% Bio,vegan,cruelty free and certified!

      Delete
  4. I have been interested in trying different hair oils to help with my overall hair health. I tend to have dry hair, so anything that will help with that I am happy to try out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oleic Bio Oils are amazing and they really changed my hair to the better I would recommend their hair care serum it will help a lot with your dry hair and make it really soft and manageable 😍

      Delete
  5. I've never seen this brand before - I'll need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it I'm sure 😍 This is their IG link https://www.instagram.com/oleic.bio/
      they are based in Morocco but they do ship worldwide, I really tried a lot of brands but for almost a year now this brand is my all time favorite πŸ’•

      Delete
  6. You have so much that goes into your hair, and it clearly shows. I stopped using conditioner for about a year to see what happened and my hair really suffered so it would be great to take up something like you have here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once cut using hair conditioner too as I thought it was increasing the problem of my oily scalp,But later on I realized that I've been using it the wrong way plus I started using only natural products that are sulfates,paraben,silicon and alcohol free and I've noticed a huge change on my hair 😍

      Delete
  7. I love natural hair care products, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading 😍 I'm sure you'll like these products too πŸ’–

      Delete
  8. Very cool! i'm always looking for new hair products. What is meant by bio? is that a type/brand? or natural/organic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes natural/organic as Bio stands for the products that are derived from biological plants that are grown without any chemicals or growth hormones ❤

      Delete
  9. I have not had hair since Y2K ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its tempting me to try! Looks like a great hair care product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are my all time favorites😍

      Delete
  11. Does this work with color treated hair, that you know of? I’m absolutely in the market for natural haircare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for colored hair as it helps treat chemicals damage,I myself have caramel blond highlights and it really works wonders for me 😍

      Delete
  12. The information you provided is really helpful. I don't have falling hair yet but I do not want to be in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfect thing about natural hair product is that they treat several hair problems and it will surely improve your hair ❤

      Delete
  13. I have really thick hair. I need to try this out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an interesting hair products! I will do more research and hopefully I will get these from our nearby beauty store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact their page they do ship worldwide 😍

      Delete
  15. I'm always curious to learn about what others use for their hair and skin. This looks very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like a great regimen to follow

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. horseshoe bay custom pool construction

    ReplyDelete