Follow Me @glam_foody

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Classic Cinnamon Rolls :

best easy quick cinnamon rolls

Hi everyone and welcome back to my baking series 😍
Today,I'm sharing with you the easiest yet most delicious recipe for the all time favorites Cinnamon Rolls ❤ This recipe is my favorite as it has great flavor and texture with the least effort and I guaranty you that you will have a lot of fun making them  πŸ’–
So without further a do lets jump to the recipe .

First : The ingredients You'll need :


  • 120ml Water
  • 110ml Milk
  • 350gr All purpose flour
  • 1tsp Salt
  • 9gr Active dry yeast
  • 112gr (1stick) Unsalted butter
  • 60gr Granulated sugar
  • 150gr Brown sugar
  • 1tbsp Ground cinnamon
  • 190gr Powdered sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 1tbs Vanilla extract

Second : For the preparation :


activate yeast active dry yeast


  1. Warm up the water and milk to the touch,don't over heat it or else it will kill the yeast.Sprinkle the yeast on top of the liquid then add sugar as it will feed the yeast and help it multiply and activate.
  2. Give the mixture a stir so it well dissolve and let it set .
  3. After 10mn you should notice that the mixture has foamed up,which means that the yeast has been activated,then you are good to add 30gr of melted butter (make sure to let the butter cool a bit so that it wont kill the yeast),whisk well then add your egg afterwards.



  1. Add in the dry ingredients : flour and salt slowly to the mixture and combine with a whisk.
  2. After forming the dough,it should become unsticky,put it in a greased bowl.
  3. Cover the bowl with a towel and let it rise for 2h. 



In the meantime prepare your filling :

  1. In a bowl,soften the butter with a fork.
  2. Add in your brown sugar and cinnamon.
  3. Mix well until the sugar is fully coated with butter.



  1. After 2h has past,punch the dough to release the air.
  2. Keep kneading the dough on a floured surface for 5 to 10mn.
  3. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin in a rectangular shape.





  1. Spread the filling evenly  on the dough (You don't  want to miss any spot 😜 you will thank yourself later πŸ˜…)





   2. Roll up the dough tightly until you form a log.





  3. Cut your dough into 12 pieces starting from the middle of the log and cutting your way to the sides and try to make them as even as possible.









After placing the pieces in a greased pan,and letting them rise for 1h to 1h30mn,they will double in size and become nice and puffy ,that's when you know that they are ready for the oven.


Bake them in a preheated oven until golden brown,then you can glaze them with with a simple glaze as i did,with 190gr of powdered sugar,1tbs vanilla extract and keep adding milk little by little until you obtain the consistency of your liking.Or you can use a ready to use store bough vanilla glaze 😍


Thank you so much for making it so far πŸ’— and I would be extremely happy if you send me picture of your cinnamon rolls πŸ’ on my social media

Instagram 
Facebook
Pinterest



40 comments:

  1. Cinnamon Rolls are just classic, you can never not like them. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love being able to have cinnamon rolls on the weekends! I have never tried to make my own but I think I should, it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cinnamon rolls! I have made them at home a few times, but always with store bought dough. I am not a great baker so I don't know if I would manage to make the dough myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dough is really easy and it doesn't require much effort,but it really takes time to rise.

      Delete
  4. That looks totally awesome. I would love to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😍 I would love to hear your feedback after trying them πŸ’—

      Delete
  5. I never tried cinnamon rolls before. I would ask my MOM to bake these for me. Definitely, I will refer to this amazing post ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😍 I'm 100% sure that you will enjoy them as much as I did πŸ’–

      Delete
  6. This is going sound stupid but I don't see any cinnamon as part of the ingredients, anyway sound easy enough for me to try it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG,Thank you so much for noticing πŸ˜… I haven't pay attention that I forgot to mention cinnamon.Thank you so much again and I really hope to hear from you after you try the recipe πŸ’—

      Delete
  7. I would love to try that one too, looks easy to make and very delicious I bet when it is finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! it is crazy delicious and super easy to make 😍

      Delete
  8. Love the step by step process with all the pictures. Couldn't help but notice how beautiful your blog is as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oww πŸ’• Thank you so much 😍 that's so sweet of you πŸ’–

      Delete
  9. Yummy. Love to try this. Saw your post in BLOG COMMENT EXCHANGE. Feel free to visit also my blog: bookimov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ❤ sure I will definitely check out your website 😍

      Delete
  10. These Cinnamon rolls looks so delicious and your recipes are quite easy to try at home. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😍 that's so sweet of you πŸ’•

      Delete
  11. I've been trying to make cinnamon rolls for years now and have never been successful. I'm hoping this recipe will change my luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guarantee you that this time it will be a success 😍

      Delete
  12. I never realized how easy it was to make cinnamon rolls. Definitely trying these in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is extremely easy and delicious 😍 and I would love to hear from you on how yours turn out πŸ’•

      Delete
  13. Oh wow this looks so good will have to try this out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much πŸ’– I'm sure you'll enjoy them πŸ’—

      Delete
  14. Thanks for the awesome recipe. I like how you used pictures to explain the process, it really helps the person to understand what to do. I will try this recipe because I love eating cinnamon rolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much πŸ’– I'm so glad you enjoyed my recipe πŸ’•

      Delete
  15. Wow! your cinnamon rolls look really delicious, I'd love to try them at home too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much😍 I would love to know how yours turned out πŸ’—

      Delete
  16. It look so yummy. I would love to try too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. And it does taste super delicious tooπŸ˜πŸ’–

      Delete
  18. I love the cinnamon roles from Costco. This one looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. They are really amazingly delicious πŸ˜πŸ’•

      Delete